Ricoh Pre-Launch Announcement
Ricoh MP C501SP
Ricoh USA, Inc. is pleased to introduce the new MP C501SP Color A4 MFP. Designed to support small workgroups, the new MP C501SP delivers quick print speeds up to 50 pages-per-minute color and black and white, and offers an impressive feature set, exceptional image quality and an aggressive price point.
PRODUCT OVERVIEW:The MP C501SP is the ideal solution for small workgroups that require affordable business color and versatile printing capabilities. Featuring support for the latest mobile printing applications, the new MP C501SP also offers a new internal finisher option that helps provide the flexibility today’s modern professionals require.
• 10.1” Smart Operation Panel offers smart device-like navigation and streamlined setup wizards
• Impressive image quality with print resolution up to true 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
• 320 GB hard drive
• High productivity with 2 GB RAM memory and 1.75 GHz processing speed
• Advanced network and document security including support for Locked Print
• Print Driver support for PCL6/5c and PostScript 3 emulation
• Supports PC, Mac, Linux, Unix and Citrix environments
• Print from smartphones and tablets with Mopria™, NFC and RICOH Smart Device Connector
• 220-sheet Single Pass Duplexing Feeder for fast document scanning at up to 180-ipm black and white and full color.
• EPEAT Gold rated
• Support for cloud connectivity and access to Ricoh’s Application Site
• Optional Internal Finisher
• Optional fax
POSITIONING:The MP C501SP is positioned for small offices and corporate environments with small to mid-sized workgroups that require exceptional image quality and the capability of document finishing. Propose the MP C501SP when faster speeds are required or expected print/copy volumes are higher. The rugged and reliable MP C501SP Color A4 MFP enables you to target and replace competitive single function printers or MFPs, protect your accounts from competitive threats and position yourself as a total solutions partner from production-class color systems down to affordable A4 devices.
Need Help? Request a callback