From school assignments to business reports, copying, printing, and sending data with multifunction black and white printers is simple with our line of the finest printer options on the market today. Monochrome laser printers for both small and large-scale uses are able to tackle high-volume print jobs and copy jobs at a fraction of the cost of color.
Why Pick a Black and White Multifunction Laser Printer?
There are many reasons to select a multifunction laser black and white copier/printer, such as:
- Operating Costs: since it functions using only one color, the cost of replacing black cartridges is cheaper than replacing color cartridges. Switching to a black and white all-in-one will have you instantly saving money and will reduce operating costs in the long run.
- Higher Cartridge Yields: monochrome multifunction copiers are designed with businesses in mind, and they, therefore, deliver generous page quantities to keep your printer running with minimal downtime between cartridge swaps. Our extra-yield multifunction laser printers will keep your business running smoothly.
- Low Maintenance: monochrome multifunction laser printers are easier to maintain and operate than their color counterparts. If there’s a malfunction in the middle of a print job, it can take a bit of sleuthing to see which cartridge is the culprit. If you have only one color of the cartridge to worry about, then you won’t need to fret over maintaining and stocking multiple colors and troubleshooting them all.
Features of an All-In-One Laser Printer
Selecting a multifunction black and white laser printer means more versatility for you and your staff, allowing for functions such as:
- Printing-on-Demand: from productivity software to easy-use touchscreens, printing with our line of black and white printers has never been easier. The pages per minute (PPM) increase with black and white options as well.
- Scanning/Copying: utilizing scanning and photocopying options, black and white laser multifunction copiers result in more productivity and less wasted space in the office. Send your data over your intranet or forward it to an email using the Internet wirelessly.
- Faxing: all-in-one multifunction laser copiers serve as a replacement for traditional, dedicated fax machines and operate faster than them, too. You can connect your black and white laser copier to your computer or phone jack for quick and easy faxing services. Easily monitor the fax memory, speed, and resolution of faxed documents with our digital tools.